become an editor
the entire directory
only in Diabetes/Complications
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Endocrine Disorders: Pancreas: Diabetes: Complications
- A state of inadequate insulin levels resulting in high blood sugar and accumulation of organic acids and ketones in the blood. Provides the causes, symptoms, and treatment.
- Characterized by high protein levels in the urine. Covers the causes, risk factors, symptoms, tests, treatment, prognosis, complications, and prevention.
Diabetes Associated With Cochlear Degeneration
- Article discusses sensorineural hearing loss in type 1 diabetic patients. (August 09, 2005)
Study Sheds Light On Why Diabetes Drug Causes Edema
- Researchers have learned why thiazolidinediones (TZDs), a major anti-diabetes drug, cause edema and also have found a new pathway critical to fluid metabolism. (June 19, 2005)
Two Commonly Prescribed Diabetes Drugs May Cause Heart Failure And Fluid Buildup
- Two diabetes medications may lead to serious side effects, including the onset of congestive heart failure and pulmonary edema. (September 09, 2003)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 4:05:14 AM EDT -