become an editor
the entire directory
only in Diabetes/Children
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Child Health: Conditions and Diseases
Kids and Teens: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Diabetes
This category in other languages:
Children with Diabetes
- An online community for kids, families, and adults with diabetes, featuring message boards, chat rooms, and questions/answers from medical professionals.
Children With Diabetes Foundation
- Organization run by parents of children with diabetes who offer support and raise funds for research toward a cure. Find details about the organization, research updates and how you can help.
- Mother of a diabetic child provides detail on juvenile diabetes and normal blood sugar levels. Includes the family's journey, support system, and recipes.
Lifeclinic: Children and Teens with Diabetes
- Guide for parents, caregivers, and teachers. Includes complications, exercise, diet, setting priorities, and family issues.
Children With Diabetes Sue School Districts, State
- The suit asks the Court to compel public school officials to comply with federal law by providing the assistance that California students with diabetes require to manage their condition during the school day. (October 22, 2005)
Neuropsychiatric Disorders Common Among Children With Type 2 Diabetes
- Authors theorize that diabetes could appear in patients due to a common neuroendocrine basis between the two diseases. (July 05, 2005)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 11, 2016 at 9:45:03 UTC -