the entire directory
only in Pancreas/Diabetes
Conditions and Diseases
Magazines and E-zines
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Endocrine Disorders: Pituitary: Diabetes Insipidus
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders: Inherited: Nonketotic Hyperglycinemia
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Endocrinology
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Obstetrics and Gynecology: Obstetrics: Gestational Diabetes
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Endocrine Disorders: Diabetes
This category in other languages:
- Provides a fact sheet addressing the causes, symptoms, preventions, and treatment available. Includes a self test.
- Describes the disease and covers glucose, insulin, diet, exercise, pills, complications, and research. Written by a Canadian physician.
- Allows you to see your blood sugar and HbA1c test results clearly, with statistics to help show the trends. Results can be entered by hand or automatically uploaded if you have a LifeScan / OneTouch meter. Log in is required to use this free tool.
- US-based online community provides advice, interviews, product sales, membership benefits, and events calendar.
- Learn about the different types of diabetes, disease management, become a part of the community, and find articles from experts. Includes news and resources.
Healing Handbook for Persons with Diabetes
- Presents chapters about the types of diabetes, how to cope, monitoring, exercise, diet, medication, foot care, traveling, and sick day management. Spanish and Hebrew additions also available.
The Hormone Foundation: Diabetes
- Features an overview, symptoms, treatment options, lifestyle issues and prevention; as well as other diabetes-related resources.
- Features articles on type 1, type 2, and gestational diabetes. Contains interactive tools, news, ask the expert, and provides a search for medical literature.
Joslin Diabetes Center
- Features news, patient services, professional education, research information, an online library, camps, and discussion groups.
Lifeclinic Diabetes Channel
- A comprehensive resource on diabetic symptoms, hypoglycemia, diet, treatment options, chart records, blood glucose, and other vital medical information.
- Learn more about managing your condition, taking insulin, and their products used to treat type 1 and type 2.
MedicineNet: Diabetes Overview
- Medical information about diabetes therapies, complications, research, and treatment. Provides a support group and news via RSS feed.
Michigan Comprehensive Diabetes Center
- Contains information on managing diabetes, current research, personal stories from those who live with the disease, and news and events.
National Diabetes Education Program
- Covers diabetes control, prevention, resources for children, and awareness campaigns. From the National Institute of Health and Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
National Diabetes Information Clearinghouse
- Provides educational materials to increase knowledge and understanding about diabetes among patients, health care professionals, and the general public.
Present Global Diabetes
- Online conference for diabetes care professionals. View lectures, connect with colleagues, and collaborate to learn.
Questions and Answers About Diabetes in the Workplace and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- An introduction, obtaining medical information, disclosure, accommodating employees, and safety concerns. [PDF]
Security Guidelines for Air Travel With Diabetes
- Travelers with a diabetic condition should be aware of recent airport security measures that may impact their ability to travel. [PDF]
Yahoo Health: Diabetes
- Includes symptoms, diagnosis, complications, and treatments.
Usenet alt.support.diabetes -
Usenet misc.health.diabetes -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 5, 2014 at 13:54:10 UTC -