become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tinnitus/Support_Groups
Conditions and Diseases
Ear, Nose and Throat
Health: Support Groups: Conditions and Diseases
Australian Tinnitus Association (NSW) Ltd
- Aims to provide information, support and counselling to tinnitus sufferers and preventative education to the wider community.
Birmingham Tinnitus Support Group
- Registered charity providing information and support for those suffering from this disorder. Offers details about the group, papers and membership information.
British Tinnitus Association
- Registered charity provides free telephone support, advice and information from health professionals, as well as funding research in the UK. Features contact details and publications to download.
Cure Tinnitus Discussion Board
- Forum for those with this condition and those who support the people stricken with tinnitus.
Gibraltar Hearing Impaired and Tinnitus Association
- Aims to raise awareness of the equipment and resources available, the dangers of over exposure to loud noise and the difficulties faced by people with hearing impairments. Provides help and information.
Tinnitus Advice and Tips for a Treatment and Cure
- Personal suggestions on how to deal with this disorder and a forum for other sufferers to share their own experiences.
Tinnitus Support Message Board
- A moderated discussion board for this, and other ear disorders.
- A forum for people suffering from pulsatile tinnitus, a form of tinnitus in which a constant whooshing, heartbeat-like sound is heard in one or both ears.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 29, 2009 at 7:02:48 UTC -