become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ear,_Nose_and_Throat/Vestibular_Disorders
Conditions and Diseases
Ear, Nose and Throat
Mal de Debarquement
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Balance Disorders
This category in other languages:
The Vestibular Disorders Association (VEDA)
- VEDA is a nonprofit organization that exists to provide information and support to people suffering from inner-ear balance disorders.
Center for Hearing and Balance
- Clinical information pertaining to auditory and vestibular studies. Located at Johns Hopkins University.
Dr. Rauch's Online Otology Clinic
- Video clips from the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary covering autoimmune inner ear disease, benign paroxysmal positional vertigo, cervical vertigo, chronic otitis media, Meniere's disease and associated topics.
eMedicine: Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Information on rehabilitation therapy that can lessen the impact of a vestibular disorder on the sufferer.
HealthScout Network: Central Vestibular Disorders
- Provides information on the cause, symptoms and treatment plans for this type of disorder.
Inner Ear Disorders Message Board
- Forum for discussion of these topics.
Mayo Clinic Vestibular Rehabilitation Program
- Site discusses symptoms of vestibular disorders including: vertigo, dizziness, and imbalance, and how vestibular rehabilitation may offer help to these persons.
MedlinePlus: Acoustic Neuroma
- Encyclopedia article including a definition of this condition, its causes, symptoms, tests, treatment and prognosis.
- A support group for people who have vestibular damage caused by gentamicin or related drugs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 17, 2013 at 15:24:59 UTC -