become an editor
the entire directory
only in Throat/Tonsillitis
Conditions and Diseases
Ear, Nose and Throat
Kids and Teens: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Tonsillitis
American Academy of Otolaryngology: Tonsillectomy Procedures
- Fact sheet on the different methods that may be used to remove the tonsils, and the advantages and disadvantages of each.
American Academy of Otolaryngology: Tonsillitis
- Fact sheet providing information including the symptoms, causes, examination process and treatment.
American Academy of Otolaryngology: Tonsils and Adenoids PostOp
- Fact sheet explaining the surgical procedure and how patients should be looked after when they go home.
- Factsheet on this infection, its symptoms, causes, diagnosis and treatment.
- Provides information on this disorder involving inflammation of the tonsils, including the symptoms, advice, complications and treatment.
NHS Choices: Quinsy
- Provides information on this rare condition that sometimes occurs as a complication of acute tonsillitis. Includes details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
NHS Choices: Tonsillitis
- Provides a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and risks.
Patient UK: Tonsillitis
- Provides information on the tonsils and this condition, the use of antibiotics, possible complications and tonsil removal.
Recovery from Adult Tonsillectomy
- A guide to how this procedure affects adults. Includes information on medication, preparation, what to eat, an operation journal and a forum.
- Dr T. Balasubramanian provides an instructional site for medical students on the indications for this procedure and the various methods available.
- Information on this infection of the tonsils, the types, symptoms, causes and treatments.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 4, 2014 at 7:54:11 UTC -