become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ear,_Nose_and_Throat/Nose_and_Paranasal_Sinuses
Conditions and Diseases
Ear, Nose and Throat
Nose and Paranasal Sinuses
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Ear, Nose and Throat: Nose and Paranasal Sinuses
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Respiratory Disorders
Health: Senses: Smell and Taste
eMedicine Health - Foreign Body, Nose
- Consumer health resource center providing the symptoms and treatment of this common problem.
eMedicine Health - Nosebleeds
- Presents the causes, symptoms, and treatment.
- Provides an overview of this condition characterized by acute hemorrhage from the nose, its pathophysiology, clinical signs, causes, diagnosis and treatment.
European Position Paper on Rhinosinusitis and Nasal Polyps 2007
- European guidance on the treatment of acute and chronic rhinosinusitis and nasal polyposis for professionals.
Foreign Body in Nose
- What to do and what not to do when a foreign object is in the nose.
- Nasal polyps are non-cancerous growths occurring in the nose or sinuses. This article provides information on the problems they cause and the treatments available.
NHS Choices: Catarrh
- Provides information on this excessive build-up of mucus in one of the airways. Includes details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis and treatment.
NHS Choices: Nasal Polyps
- Provides information on these fleshy swellings that grow from the lining of the nose or sinuses. Includes details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis and treatment.
NHS Choices: Nosebleed
- Provides information on why nosebleeds occur and when they should be considered more serious.
Nose and Mouth
- Provides fact sheets on a large number of conditions that can affect the nose and mouth, their symptoms and treatment.
Otolaryngology on Line: Nasal Plastic Surgery
- Information on rhinoplasty, a procedures to improve the function or appearance of a person's nose, and septoplasty, a corrective surgical procedure done to straighten the nasal septum.
Otolaryngology.com: Nasal Polyps
- Information on these polypoidal masses arising mainly from the mucous membranes of the nose and paranasal sinuses.
RadiologyInfo: Computed Tomography of the Sinuses
- Learn what patients might experience, how to prepare for the procedure and the benefits versus the risks.
- Dr. T. Balasubramanian provides an educational site for medical students covering many of the conditions that affect the nose and sinuses.
Rhinology International Journal
- Official Organ of the International Rhinologic Society. The journal publishes original papers on basic research and clinical studies in the major field of rhinology, including physiology, diagnostics, pathology, immunology, medical therapy and surgery of both the nose and paranasal sinuses.
Nose and Paranasal Sinuses
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, April 29, 2013 5:54:03 AM EDT -