become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ear/Otosclerosis
Conditions and Diseases
Ear, Nose and Throat
- Offers a brief description of the disorder, symptoms and treatment options. Find links to articles and related resources.
AudiologyNet: Otosclerosis and Stapedectomy
- Directory features annotated links describing the disease and treatment.
Ear Problems: Otosclerosis
- Fact sheet from the Better Health Channel provides background details, information on risk factors, diagnosis, treatment methods and self-care after surgery.
Encyclopedia of Surgery: Stapedectomy
- Provides a description, diagnosis, and aftercare.
MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Otosclerosis
- Illustrated guide features symptoms, alternative names, causes, incidence, and risk factors.
- The Massachusetts Ear and Eye Infirmary provides an illustrated guide to this condition and discusses surgical treatment options and information about success rates.
MEI: Otosclerosis Patient Brochure
- Information on the disorder and treatment provided by the Michigan Ear Institute. Includes a discussion of the cochlear and stapedial forms of the disease.
- The National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders offers a profile of the disease, symptoms, and treatment options. Features links to related sites.
- Doctors Timothy C. Hain and Alan Micco provide background information on the causes and treatment of the condition. Features illustrations and references cited.
- Provides information on this condition of the middle ear which mainly affects the stapes bone and causes gradual hearing loss. Includes causes, symptoms and treatment.
- Information on this condition, its epidemiology, presentation, differential diagnosis, investigation, management, treatment, prognosis and prevention.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 14:05:15 UTC -