become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ear/Otosclerosis
Conditions and Diseases
Ear, Nose and Throat
- Offers a brief description of the disorder, symptoms and treatment options. Find links to articles and related resources.
AllRefer.com Health - Otosclerosis (Otospongiosis)
- Article offers an overview of the condition with information on causes, risk factors, symptoms, testing and treatment alternatives. Features photos.
American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery: What You Should Know about Otosclerosis
- Includes information on what should be expected after a stapedectomy.
AudiologyNet: Otosclerosis and Stapedectomy
- Directory features annotated links describing the disease and treatment.
- Factsheet providing information on this disease, its symptoms, complications, causes, diagnosis and treatment.
Ear Problems: Otosclerosis
- Fact sheet from the Better Health Channel provides background details, information on risk factors, diagnosis, treatment methods and self-care after surgery.
Ear Surgery Information Center: Otosclerosis
- A description of this disorder and a discussion on its progression. Symptoms are discussed and hearings aids as well as surgery.
Encyclopedia of Surgery: Stapedectomy
- Provides a description, diagnosis, and aftercare.
MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Otosclerosis
- Illustrated guide features symptoms, alternative names, causes, incidence, and risk factors.
- The Massachusetts Ear and Eye Infirmary provides an illustrated guide to this condition and discusses surgical treatment options and information about success rates.
MEI: Otosclerosis Patient Brochure
- Information on the disorder and treatment provided by the Michigan Ear Institute. Includes a discussion of the cochlear and stapedial forms of the disease.
- The National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders offers a profile of the disease, symptoms, and treatment options. Features links to related sites.
- Doctors Timothy C. Hain and Alan Micco provide background information on the causes and treatment of the condition. Features illustrations and references cited.
- Provides a definition of the disease including information on the fenestral and retrofenestral forms of the disorder. Features a photo gallery.
Patient UK: Otosclerosis
- Provides information on this condition of the middle ear which mainly affects the stapes bone and causes gradual hearing loss. Includes causes, symptoms and treatment.
Patient UK: Otosclerosis
- Information on this condition, its epidemiology, presentation, differential diagnosis, investigation, management, treatment, prognosis and prevention.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 11, 2014 at 14:18:37 UTC -