become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ear/Otitis_Externa
Conditions and Diseases
Ear, Nose and Throat
eMedicine Health - Swimmer's Ear
- Learn about the causes, symptoms, and treatment of this condition.
eMedicine: Otitis Externa
- Provides an overview of this condition, its pathophysiology, clinical signs, causes, diagnosis and treatment.
Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary: Swimmer's Ear
- Information on how to avoid this common problem, medically known as external otitis.
Medinfo: Outer Ear Infection
- Symptoms, causes, diagnosis and treatment.
NHS Choices: Otitis Externa
- Provides details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
Otolaryngology on Line: Malignant Otitis Externa
- Dr. T. Balasubramanian M.S. D.L.O. provides information on this condition usually caused by the Psuedomonas organism, its epidemiology, pathophysiology, clinical features and spread.
Otolaryngology on Line: Otitis Externa
- Provides a definition of this condition, its classification, symptoms and management.
Seattle Children's Hospital: Swimmer's Ear
- Provides information on this infection of the skin that lines the ear canal. Offers advice on treating the condition at home and on when to call the doctor.
Wikipedia: Otitis Externa
- Article on this condition, its types, symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, prognosis and complications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 4, 2014 at 7:54:10 UTC -