become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ear/Meniere's_Disease
Conditions and Diseases
Ear, Nose and Throat
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Communication Disorders: Hearing
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Ear, Nose and Throat: Ear: Tinnitus
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Ear, Nose and Throat: Vestibular Disorders
Home: Cooking: Special Diets: Low Salt
This category in other languages:
The "inner" Voice of Meniere's
- Home page with information and links for people with Meniere's disease and other inner ear disorders. Discussion group.
Approaching Meniere's Disease Positively
- Provides research, information and support. David's story, data about the disorder and what helped, what was tried, links, reports, articles, a chat room and contact information.
Deafness Research UK: Ménière’s Disease
- Factsheet written for people who have been diagnosed with Ménière’s Disease or who think they have similar symptoms. [PDF]
eMedicine: Ménière Disease
- Consumer health resource center providing information on the causes, symptoms, and treatment.
Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary: Meniere's Disease
- Information on this condition, its management and treatment.
- Personal suggestions may help cure Meniere's Disease symptoms.
Meniere's Disease Information Center
- MDIC offers information about Meniere's Disease including symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, prognosis, cause, cure, and what you can do about it.
- Provides a range of information on Meniere's disease and learning to live with it. Links to other personal pages.
- Information and support for those who have Meniere's Disease and those who love them. Includes message boards, chat rooms, journal entries, personal stories, and poetry.
Ménière's Society (UK)
- Provides information on understanding, treating and living with Ménière's disease. Includes download of Dr. Lucy Yardley's book 'Vertigo and Dizziness'.
NHS Choices: Ménière's Disease
- Provides information on this rare disorder that affects the inner ear. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and complications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 12:54:04 UTC -