become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ear/Hyperacusis
Conditions and Diseases
Ear, Nose and Throat
Chicago Dizziness and Hearing: Hyperacusis
- Information provided by Timothy C. Hain, MD on this condition, its causes, diagnosis and treatment.
Deafness Research UK: Hyperacusis
- Factsheet on this condition explaining what it is, how common it is and how the symptoms are managed. [PDF]
Deafness Research UK: Hyperacusis in Children
- Factsheet providing information on this condition, how the symptoms are managed in children, and behavioral and auditory desensitisation. [PDF]
- Article by David M Baguley, MSc MBA, first published in the Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine.
Hyperacusis Information Site
- Dr Marsha Johnson, M.S. provides information on this condition, its evaluation, symptoms, diagnosis, research and treatment.
- Informal organization providing support for individuals with reduced tolerance to sound.
Noise Sensitivity / Sensitive Hearing
- Read a personal account of hypersensitive hearing problems and the links between the condition and magnesium deficiency.
- Article on this condition which is characterized by an over-sensitivity to certain frequency ranges of sound. Includes causes, symptoms and treatment.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 8, 2011 at 13:15:06 UTC -