become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ear/Congenital_Anomalies
Conditions and Diseases
Ear, Nose and Throat
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Ear, Nose and Throat: Ear: Congenital Anomalies
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Ear, Nose and Throat: Congenital Anomalies
Congenital Anomalies of the Ear
- Congenital anomalies are the product of errors in embryogenesis or the result of intrauterine events that affect embryonic and fetal growth. Article by Glenn C Isaacson, MD, FAAP, FACS. Subscription needed.
Ear Surgery Information Center: Congenital Atresia
- Provides information on this birth defect where there is an absence of external ear canal, including its assessment and possible treatment.
Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children: Microtia
- Provides an information sheet on this condition, its diagnosis and the treatment options.
New York Eye and Ear Infirmary: Microtia
- Provides information on this pathological condition where a baby is born with a grossly mis-shapen or absent external ear. Includes details of the treatment provided at the Infirmary.
PubMed: Auricular Reconstruction in Congenital Anomalies of the Ear
- Provides general information on this subject.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 15, 2012 at 18:35:06 UTC -