become an editor
the entire directory
only in E/Edema
Conditions and Diseases
Congestive Heart Failure
Edema and Lymphedema
- Article will help you distinguish between the two, factors responsible for their formation, the treatment options available, and the implications for bodyworkers.
MedicineNet - Edema
- Explains the observable swelling in certain parts of the body. Includes causes and diuretic treatments.
- Defines this condition, alternative names, considerations, common causes, and provides an illustration.
Patient Information: Edema
- Provides a general overview and details of symptoms, associated conditions and treatment.
- Leg or ankle swelling often misdiagnosed as heart failure. Includes several photographs with underlying causes.
Tissue Edema and General Principles of Transcapillary Fluid Exchange
- Explains how this condition occurs, factors precipitating it, prevention, and treatment.
Treatment of Edema
- Discusses the major causes, pathophysiology, diuretic drugs, and resistance to these medications. By the American Academy of Family Physicians.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2013 at 0:23:11 UTC -