become an editor
the entire directory
only in Digestive_System_Disorders/Stomach
Conditions and Diseases
Digestive System Disorders
Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome
This category in other languages:
eMedicine: Chronic Gastritis
- Review a physician's report on the symptoms, such as stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, anorexia, and weight loss. Learn the causes including gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), infection, diet, and alcohol abuse.
Mayo Clinic: Hiatal Hernia
- A description of the disease plus complications, risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Informative site about gastritis, what it is, the symptoms, causes, causes and prevention.
NHS Choices: Gastrectomy
- Provides information on this surgical removal of the stomach. Includes a short video and details of why it is used, how the procedure is performed, disadvantages, risks, recovery and results.
The Pyloric Sphincteric Cylinder in Health and Disease
- A full medical textbook on the stomach and pylorus, with topics on their physiology, anatomy and various pathologies.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 7, 2015 at 21:20:26 UTC -