become an editor
the entire directory
only in Oral/Mouth_Ulcers
Conditions and Diseases
Digestive System Disorders
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Digestive System Disorders: Oral: Mouth Ulcers
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Viral: Herpes: Herpes Simplex: Cold Sores
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Connective Tissue: Behcet's Syndrome
Animated-Teeth.com: Canker Sores / Aphthous Ulcers
- A discussion about these disorders and their causes.
- Community for sufferers. Includes a causes survey and a treatment survey as well as an informative public message board.
NHS Choices: Mouth Ulcer
- Provides information on the different types of ulcer and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
Patient UK: Oral Ulceration
- Factsheet on this condition including presentation, aetiology, local and systemic causes, examinations and management.
Recurrent Aphthous Stomatitis and Perceived Stress
- A research project investigating the relationship between RAS and perceived stress.
WebMD - Oral Health Guide
- Find information, prevention and treatment for canker sores.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 9:05:13 AM EDT -