become an editor
the entire directory
only in Oral/Dysphagia
Conditions and Diseases
Digestive System Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Digestive System Disorders: Esophagus
- Provides information about swallowing difficulties for patients and professionals.
Dysphagia Research Society
- Organization established to serve researchers and clinicians from different areas of inquiry who share a research interest in dysphagia and swallowing disorders.
Dysphagia Resource Center
- Resources for swallowing disorders.
Dysphagia, Speech and Language
- Diet guidelines for people with swallowing disorders.
- A site for dietitians and speech language pathologist to share and get new information about the dysphagia diet.
eMedicine - Cricopharyngeal Myotomy
- Article by Neil Bhattacharyya, MD describing cricopharyngeal achalasia and the surgery done to correct it.
eMedicine - Dysphagia
- Article by Nam-Jong Paik, MD, PhD.
Swallowing Disorders in Children
- Includes causes, treatment, and diagnosis.
VitalStim Therapy - Chattanooga Group
- A non-invasive, FDA approved, treatment involving controlled neuromuscular electrical stimulation to strengthen the muscles of the throat used in swallowing. Locations by state provided.
Evaluating Dysphagia - American Academy of Family Physicians
- Article for physicians. (September 15, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 19, 2014 at 7:05:07 UTC -