become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hepatitis/Organizations
Conditions and Diseases
Digestive System Disorders
Health: Organizations: Conditions and Diseases
This category in other languages:
- Details about this nonprofit organization which is dedicated to raising awareness of, and assisting people affected by Hepatitis C. Includes news and questions and answers about the disease and contact information.
- Help fight liver disease by e-mailing Congress with an automated congressional E-mailer (ACE) system. Also join a list to be kept up to date with liver disease.
- Information resource for patients and carers. Includes descriptions, research, councils, latest news, conferences and workshops, and discussion and feedback.
Hepatitis C Association,
- Includes details about the organization, events, news, brochures, related links and contact information.
Hepatitis C Fund
- The Greenview Foundation's Hepatitis C Research Fund is a charity raising money for medical research to help find a cure or better treatment for hepatitis C. Find information about the disease, an event schedule, and details about the organization.
The Hepatitis C Trust
- UK charity provides information about HCV, medical care, living with the disease, treatments and support. Includes newsletter, discussion forums and related reports.
The Hepatitis Education Project
- Non-profit organization in Seattle, Washington offering information and support for hepatitis patients and their families. Includes newsletter, support group locations, and links to additional resources. [Newsletter requires free membership.]
Hepatitis Foundation International
- Educate the public and healthcare providers about viral hepatitis and its prevention, diagnostisis, and treatment.
The Hepatitis Foundation of NZ
- Offers information about how the liver works, overview of viruses A through E, details about B and C, blood tests, news and links to additional resources.
- Offers information about goals and objectives for community education, service, treatment, and support. Includes information about HCV, in general and how it affects the province.
Status C Unknown
- Educational and advocacy organization, dedicated to providing support to communities in New York. Includes risk factors, myths and facts, HIV/HCV coinfection, and testing sites in New York City.
Swiss Experts in Viral Hepatitis
- Offers information for patients, physicians, and the general public. Includes organizational background, publications, links, and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 25, 2014 at 19:35:07 UTC -