become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hepatitis/Hepatitis_C
Conditions and Diseases
Digestive System Disorders
This category in other languages:
Alternative Hope for HepC
- Information about Hepatitis C including nutrition, diet and supplement information and a personal story of hope.
Be In Charge
- Free program for newly-diagnosed and those in treatment. Includes 24/7 phone support in 150 languages, hepatitis C basics, newsletter, and educational materials. Sponsored by Schering Corporation.
Canada Hepatitis C January 1, 1986-July 1, 1990 Class Actions Settlement
- Important information for Canadians infected through the blood system. Includes definitions, eligibility, procedures, documents, forms, news updates, and FAQs. [English and French]
CDC: Hepatitis C
- This fact sheet contains the most frequently asked questions concerning hepatitis C and testing.
Chronic Hepatitis C: Current Disease Management
- An introduction, risk factors and transmission, clinical symptoms and signs, testing, biopsy, diagnosis and treatment are some of the topics discussed.
e-Medicine Health: Hepatitis C
- Consumer health resource center providing an overview, the causes, symptoms, and treatment. Includes self-care, medications, support groups, and counseling.
eMedicine Health: Current and Future Medications for Hepatitis C
- Information on the causes, symptoms, risk factors, and treatment options. Includes a section on drug research.
HCV Advocate: Hepatitis C Fact Sheets
- Offers a broad range of information about this disease. Includes easy facts, symptoms, tests, treatment, viral load, cirrhosis, disability issues, and managing side effects.
- Offers a 12-step support program for patients, family members, and friends dealing with HCV. Includes goals, steps, chat and online meetings.
Hep C Discussion Forum
- Forum set up by sufferers and post treatment survivors of Hepatitis C. Aims to help and support, offer guidance, research and on-line community for all.
- Includes database about this disease. Includes links, alternative and conventional treatments, studies, literature and patient experiences. Site may be viewed in English, German or French.
Hepatitis C Council of SA: Diet & Lifestyle
- Explains dietary needs and restrictions for people with this disease. Includes helpful and harmful herbs, alcohol, and caffeine information.
Hepatitis C the Silent Killer
- Links to medical information, social security, insurance, alternative medications, the authors personal experience and funding. Also a message board.
Hepatitis C: An Epidemic For Anyone
- Discusses basic facts about viruses, the liver, and HCV. Includes risk assessment test, personal stories, issues, and forum. Sponsored by the C. Everett Koop Institute at Dartmouth College.
- Current information on this disease as well as liver disease, cirrhosis, rebetron and interferon. For the medical professional and patient. Online support groups and patient referred physicians.
- A newsletter for people interested in or suffering from hepatitis C.
International Journal of Medical Sciences
- A special issue of articles covering aspects of hepatitis C virology, natural history, epidemiology, molecular diagnosis, treatment of chronic HCV infection, co-infection and transplantation.
Mayo Clinic: Hepatitis C
- A discussion of the most serious strain of hepatitis, including symptoms, causes, risk factors, diagnosis, treatment and methods of self-care.
MedlinePlus: Hepatitis C
- Directory of factsheets, articles, and news.
National HCV Prison Coalition
- The National Hepatitis C Prison Coalition provides support to prison inmates who are suffering from hepatitis.
National Hepatitis C Coalition, Inc.
- Patients and families offering support and information. Includes chat, therapies, stories, event pictures, memorial wall, and general health.
NHS Choices: Hepatitis C
- Provides information on this infection of the liver. Includes a short video on liver health and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
NHS Choices: Hepatitis C
- Provides information and advice on the blood-borne virus hepatitis C, how to get tested and how to avoid it.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 24, 2014 at 4:15:07 UTC -