become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hepatitis/Hepatitis_B
Conditions and Diseases
Digestive System Disorders
Health: Pharmacy: Drugs and Medications: H: Hepatitis A Inactivated and Hepatitis B Vaccine
This category in other languages:
CDC: Hepatitis B Fact Sheet
- Explains signs and symptoms, risk factors, vaccination, transmission, prevention, and treatments.
eMedicine Health - Hepatitis B
- Information on the causes, symptoms, and treatment. Includes exams and tests, follow-up, and prevention.
HBV Advocate: Fact Sheets
- Offers a broad range of information on this disease. Includes symptoms, antigens and antibodies, HBV and sex, risks of alcohol use, disability information, and how to read test results. [Many factsheets require free Adobe reader download.]
Hepatitis B Foundation
- Provides information for patients, families, health professionals, and researchers. Includes educational material, news, support groups, and an expert speaker forum.
MedicineNet: Hepatitis B
- Information about acute and chronic symptoms, transmittal, treatment, prevention and occurrence with HIV.
MedlinePlus: Hepatitis B
- Directory of articles, factsheets, and news.
NHS Choices: Hepatitis B
- Provides information on this infection of the liver. Includes a short video on liver health and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 30, 2014 at 0:28:26 UTC -