become an editor
the entire directory
only in Liver/Hepatitis
Conditions and Diseases
Digestive System Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Viral
Health: Occupational Health and Safety: Bloodborne Pathogens
This category in other languages:
CDC: Viral Hepatitis
- Brief description of hepatitis A-E, includes links to detailed information.
HealingWell: Hepatitis Resource Center
- Includes chat, information and articles, newsgroups and message boards, books, related web sites, and medical directories on this disease.
- Wikipedia article explains the various forms of this disease, causes, symptoms, and treatment. Includes references and external links to additional information.
- Daniel Dimitriou's site providing information about this disease, including support for spouses of sufferers.
- Discusses hepatitis B and C, interferon treatments, HCV in veterans and prisoners, and effectiveness of maintenance dosage in non-responsive patients.
- Directory of news, articles, and factsheets.
Viral Hepatitis: A Through E and Beyond
- Explains general symptoms, as well as risk factors, disease spread, prevention, and treatment for each type of virus.
WebMD Hepatitis Health Center
- Information includes symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments. Offers questions to ask the doctor, articles, glossary, and physician search.
Usenet sci.med.diseases.hepatitis -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 24, 2014 at 3:50:53 UTC -