become an editor
the entire directory
only in Liver/Children
Conditions and Diseases
Digestive System Disorders
Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
Health: Child Health: Conditions and Diseases: Digestive Disorders
Children's Liver Association for Support Services
- Support services for families coping with pediatric liver disease and transplantation.
Children's Liver Disease Foundation
- Information and support for families of children with liver disease. Includes jaundice and hepatitis, research, and fact-sheets.
Children's Organ Transplant Association - COTA
- Fundraising for transplant.
eMedicine - Hepatitis A
- Clinical article discusses HAV in general and specific pediatric symptoms, treatment, and follow-up care.
eMedicine Health: Newborn Jaundice
- Information on causes, symptoms, and treatment. Includes when to see a doctor, exams, and tests.
- International online support group for families whose lives have been touched by pediatric liver disease and transplant. Includes a forum.
Pediatric OnCall: Nutrition in Liver Diseases
- Dietary recommendations for hepatitis, cirrhosis, and hepatic encephalopathy. Discusses how the liver processes specific types of food.
Pediatric OnCall: Treatment of Jaundice
- Offers a time-tested homemade remedy for the treatment of jaundice.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 26, 2015 at 4:59:39 UTC -