become an editor
the entire directory
only in Digestive_System_Disorders/Liver
Conditions and Diseases
Digestive System Disorders
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Digestive System Disorders: Liver
Alcoholic Liver Disease
End-Stage Liver Disease
Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis
Tests and Procedures
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Digestive System Disorders: Liver: Alcoholic Liver Disease
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders: Vitamins and Minerals: Deficiency, Dependency and Toxicity: Potassium
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders: Vitamins and Minerals: Deficiency, Dependency and Toxicity: Sodium
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Gastroenterology
Home: Cooking: Special Diets: Low Salt
Shopping: Publications: Books: Food and Drink: Cookbooks: Special Diets: Low Sodium
This category in other languages:
Merck Manual: Liver and Gallbladder Disorders
- Includes discussions of various specific conditions and information on symptoms and clinical manifestations of early and advanced liver disease.
50 Ways to Love Your Liver
- Humorous list of tips for maintaining a healthy liver, told from the liver's point of view.
- Section of the Merck Manual describes this condition, associated with liver disease, including causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.
Dr. Wu's Liver Diseases
- Information on hepatic diseases with a focus on viral hepatitis. Includes web sites for medical students, and information and review articles on hepatology.
- Discusses the causes, symptoms, and treatment of this condition associated with liver disease.
- Explains the anatomy of this organ, physiology, diseases, transplantation, and offers internal links.
- Article from TalkMedical includes causes and symptoms of common liver diseases, long-term effects, treatments, and side effects.
- Collection of brief descriptions outlining liver diseases, from Gastroenterology Consultants, PC.
Medicinenet.com: Liver Overview
- Information about the liver, including diseases and conditions, medications, doctor's views and responses, and health facts.
NHS Choices: Jaundice
- Provides information on this condition caused by the build up of bilirubin in the blood. Includes details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
NHS Choices: Liver Transplant
- Provides information on this operation to replace a diseased liver with a healthy organ from a donor who has died. Includes information on preparation, how the transplant is performed and the donation process.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, December 8, 2013 1:12:38 AM EST -