become an editor
the entire directory
only in Intestinal/Lactose_Intolerance
Conditions and Diseases
Digestive System Disorders
Congenital Lactase Deficiency
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Allergies: Food: Milk
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Brain Diseases: Metabolic: Galactosemia
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders
Health: Specific Substances: Dairy Products: Effects: Detriments
Society: Lifestyle Choices: Veganism: Criticisms of Dairy Products
This category in other languages:
- A lactose intolerance dietary supplement, for management of dairy intolerance symptoms. Formulated with Acidophilus to replace the lactase enzyme to relieve lactose intolerance symptoms
General Practice Notebook - Lactose intolerance
- Clinically-oriented information.
Kirsten's Lactose Intolerance Website
- Information about the condition and its prevalence, advice and resources for living lactose-free, discussion forum, and other resources for the lactose-intolerant.
- Information page from the U.S. NIH National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse.
- Provides general information for the lactose intolerant, with particular focus on Australia.
NHS Choices: Lactose Intolerance
- Provides information on this inability of the body to break down lactose. Includes details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
NIDDKD - Lactose Intolerance
- An overview of lactose intolerance, with information on diagnosis, treatment, nutritional concerns, and dietary measures.
- Annotated links to sites for people wishing to avoid dairy products for health or other reasons. Examples are lactose maldigestion, milk allergy, milk protein intolerance, casein intolerance, and the vegan diet.
- Site dedicated to helping people with lactose intolerance. It contains lots of practical advice on how to shop and eat out and avoid products that contain lactose.
Questionnaire on Lactose Intolerance
- Research questionnaire investigating the eating habits, difficulties, symptoms and diet of lactose-intolerant people ages 18 and over. Available in several languages. Also general information and internet links on the condition.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 19, 2015 at 6:24:10 UTC -