become an editor
the entire directory
only in Intestinal/Hernias
Conditions and Diseases
Digestive System Disorders
Health: Medicine: Surgery: General
This category in other languages:
American Family Physician: Surgical Options in the Management of Groin Hernias
- Epidemiology, anatomy, diagnosis, classification, indications to surgery, anesthesia, techniques and results, in a scientific paper provided by American Academy of Family Physicians.
Arctic's Discussion Board
- Any question about surgery techniques, post-operatory pain, recovery times, complications or well done surgery.
British Hernia Center - UK
- Descriptions of the various types of hernias and the different techniques of surgical repair available.
Dr. Eckhard Löhde
- [English and German] Information about groin hernia minimally invasive surgery in Berlin.
e-Hernia - UK
- Descriptions of this disease with its variants and treatments by open or laparoscopic techniques.
eMedicine Health: Hernia
- Information on hernia causes, symptoms, treatment, and prevention.
Hernia Discussion Forum
- Free and open forum for the discussion of this disorder and any related topics. Physician monitored.
Hernia Resource Center
- Provides information about the occurrence and treatments available.
- Surgeons and patients information about surgery with the polypropilene hernia system (PHS).
- [English and Italian] Photos and descriptions of surgical techniques, case reports, discussion forum, private e-mail contact.
Local Anesthesia for Inguinal Hernia Repair
- Anatomy and technique of local anesthesia in repairs of the inguinal defects.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 30, 2014 at 0:28:06 UTC -