become an editor
the entire directory
only in Intestinal/Familial_Adenomatous_Polyposis
Conditions and Diseases
Digestive System Disorders
Familial Adenomatous Polyposis
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Digestive System Disorders: Intestinal: Familial Adenomatous Polyposis
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Gastrointestinal: Colorectal
eMedicine: Familial Adenomatous Polyposis
- Detailed article on this autosomal dominant inherited disorder characterized by the early onset of hundreds or thousands of adenomatous polyps throughout the colon.
eMedicine: Gardner Syndrome
- Detailed article on this syndrome which is a variant of familial adenomatous polyposis, an autosomal dominant disease characterized by GI polyps, multiple osteomas, and skin and soft tissue tumors.
Family Matters: A Wife and Mother’s Story
- Personal account of how a diagnosis of familial adenomatous polyposis has impacted on Lorraine's family.
FAP Gene Support Group
- Provides information for those affected by familial adenomatous polyposis, also known as Gardner's syndrome. Includes details of the newsletters and events held in the UK.
Genetics Home Reference: Familial Adenomatous Polyposis
- Factsheet with a description of this disorder and information on the genetic changes involved and the inheritance patterns, and additional resources.
Patient UK: Familial Polyposis of the Colon
- Factsheet on this condition, including its epidemiology, presentation, differential diagnosis, investigations, management, complications, prognosis and prevention.
Wikipedia: Familial Adenomatous Polyposis
- Encyclopedia article on this inherited condition in which numerous polyps form mainly in the large intestine.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, April 26, 2013 5:35:07 AM EDT -