become an editor
the entire directory
only in Intestinal/Diarrhea
Conditions and Diseases
Digestive System Disorders
- Information about loose stools in children, including discussing when examination by a pediatrician is necessary.
- Publication from the National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse, an information dissemination service of the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK).
Diarrhea: AIDS Related Conditions
- Includes numerous articles and resources on AIDS-related diarrhea conditions, from The Body. Other infections and complications
Diarrhoea and Vomiting
- Information and advice.
eMedicine Health - Diarrhea
- Presents causes and treatment for this condition.
Epidemiology and Management of Diarrheal Diseases
- A course for medical and health related students.
Management of Acute Diarrhea in Children - CDC
- The development of oral therapy for the rehydration and maintenance of children with dehydrating diarrhea has become the worldwide mainstay of national diarrheal control programs.
- Information on homeopathic remedies that may be helpful for diarrhea.
ORS: The Medical Advance of the Century
- UNICEF and the use of oral rehydration salts (ORS) -- the best way of combating the dehydration caused by diarrhoea.
- Home Care for a child with diarrhea or vomiting.
- Creates and supports diarrhoea management programs that rehydrate a dehydrated child through the promotion and production of oral rehydration salts.
Safe Water System - CDC
- A water quality intervention that employs simple, inexpensive and robust technologies appropriate for the developing world. The objective is to make water safe through disinfection and safe storage at the point of use.
Self-Care on Childhood Diarrhea
- Watch out for dehydration, questions to ask and tips
Solar Disinfection of Drinking Water and Oral Rehydration Solutions
- Guidelines for household application in developing countries. UNICEF report of oral rehydration as one of its main supporting techniques.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 26, 2013 at 5:15:07 UTC -