become an editor
the entire directory
only in Intestinal/Celiac_Disease
Conditions and Diseases
Digestive System Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Allergies: Food
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Chronic Illness
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Rare Disorders
This category in other languages:
About Celiac Disease
- Facts, provided by the NIDDK (National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Disorders).
- Information for patients diagnosed with celiac disease from the American Academy of Family Physicians.
Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support Center
- Provides resources and information for people on gluten-free diets due to celiac disease, gluten intolerance, dermatitis herpetiformis, wheat allergy, or other health reasons.
Celiac Disease Awareness Campaign from the National Institutes of Health
- Provides current, comprehensive, science-based information about the symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment of celiac disease.
Celiac Disease Center at Columbia University
- Treatment and research center for Celiac disease directed by Peter Green, MD.
Celiac Disease Foundation
- Support, information and assistance for people affected by Celiac Disease and Dermatitis Herpetiformis (CD/DH).
Celiac Disease Webring
- The purpose of this moderated Webring is to provide a single location with links to web resources for people with Celiac Disease, Dermatitis Herpetiformis and gluten intolerance.
- Information and support for Celiac disease and the gluten-free prescription diet. Gluten-free recipes, a questions and answers section, glossary, guest articles and subscribe to a monthly newsletter.
Celiac-Friendly Restaurants & Bakeries in Ontario
- Intended to assist people with Celiac Disease in making safe dining choices in Ontario. The restaurants and bakeries listed either provide a gluten-free menu or clearly identify gluten-free options on the existing menu.
Center For Celiac Research
- Information on celiac research, awareness, education, consultation, epidemiology studies, diagnosis, and an FAQ.
Coeliac Disease/Gluten Free Info and Message Board
- UK oriented with emphasis on bringing people with coeliac disease together for support and friendship. Includes links to information including food lists, restaurants, recipes, and research.
- Advice for adults and children suffering from coeliac disease otherwise known as celiac sprue or celiac disease and for sufferers of dermititis herpetiformis.
Gastroenterology: Celiac Disease in Children
- Brief outline of celiac (coeliac) disease aimed at health professionals.
Get Gluten Free Food Safely At Home Or Away
- Gluten free restaurant cards in 36 languages and articles on getting gluten free food while traveling with celiac disease.
Gluten Free Beer Festival
- Offers beer information for celiacs from medical and beer experts. Also information on the first ever gluten-free beer festival in Chesterfield, England.
The Gluten Intolerance Group of North America
- GIG provides information, education and support to those with celiac disease (CD) / dermatitis hepetiformis (DH), their families, health care professionals, and the general public.
Irressistible Gluten Free Food Show
- Show held in Australia. Find visitor information, exhibitor and floor plans, book a stand and contact details. Also offers information about celiac disease.
Linda Blanchard's Wheat Free Zone
- Lifestyle information for celiacs and people suffering with dermatitis herpetiformis from a person with Celiac.
The Sensible Celiac
- Includes a discussion forum, related news links, lists of books, and a few pages of shopping. Webmaster and his (nursing student) daughter both have celiac.
Triumph Dining Gluten Free Guides
- Publishes annual guides to gluten free grocery shopping and restaurant dining for people with Celiac Disease.
Usenet alt.support.celiac -
Usenet alt.support.food-allergies -
Usenet bit.listserv.celiac -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 17, 2015 at 5:24:05 UTC -