the entire directory
only in Digestive_System_Disorders/Intestinal
Conditions and Diseases
Digestive System Disorders
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Digestive System Disorders: Intestinal
Familial Adenomatous Polyposis
Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Short Bowel Syndrome
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Allergies: Food
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Gastroenterology
Science: Technology: Food Science: Consumer Concerns
This category in other languages:
- Describes the differences between nutritional intolerances and true allergies, with details of symptoms, and suggestions for avoiding or coping with them.
Johns Hopkins Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Information on the causes, diagnosis and treatment of digestive diseases, clinical and basic science research at Johns Hopkins.
NHS Choices: Small Bowel Transplant
- Provides information on why this surgical procedure may be used, preparation, how it is performed, the risks and recovery.
- Offers information on this rare disorder characterized by hamartomas and high risk for cancer. For patients, family, friends, and medical personnel.
RadiologyInfo: Lower GI Radiography
- Explains procedures, what patients might experience, how to prepare for exams, benefits, and risks.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 28, 2013 at 6:05:08 UTC -