become an editor
the entire directory
only in Esophagus/Reflux_Disease
Conditions and Diseases
Digestive System Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Digestive System Disorders: Stomach: Indigestion
About Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Information from the International Foundation for Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders (IFFGD) about characteristics and treatment of GERD.
eMedicine - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- A medical review of GERD including pathophysiology, frequency, history, diagnosis and treatment.
- Place for the many Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease sufferers out there to become educated about this disorder.
The Great Debates: Bridging the Gap Between Expectations and Results in Acid-Suppression Therapy
- Review articles for medical professionals discuss issues in the diagnosis and treatment of GERD, other acid-peptic disorders, and H. pylori infections. [Flash video or text-plus-slides formats. Requires free registration.]
Heartburn, Gastroesophageal Reflux (GER), and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Defines gastroesophageal reflux (GER) and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). Describes causes, symptoms, and treatments for GERD. From the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK).
- Information for heartburn, gastro esophageal reflux disease, hiatal hernia and other digestive diseases.
Laproscopic Surgery for Treatment of Chronic Indigestion
- This site discusses surgical treatment options for Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, also known as chronic indigestion.
Mayo Clinic: Heartburn/GERD
- The sensation of acid reflux described as well as its symptoms, causes, treatment, and prevention.
NHS Choices: Gastro-Oesophageal Reflux Disease
- Provides information on this condition where stomach acid leaks out of the stomach and into the oesophagus . Includes a diagram and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
WebMD Heartburn-GERD Health Center
- Information about symptoms and treatments.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 7, 2015 at 21:20:53 UTC -