become an editor
the entire directory
only in Craniofacial_Anomalies/Raine_Syndrome
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Congenital Anomalies: Craniofacial Anomalies: Raine Syndrome
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Rare Disorders
Mutations in FAM20C Are Associated with Lethal Osteosclerotic Bone Dysplasia (Raine Syndrome), Highlighting a Crucial Molecule in Bone Development
- Article from the American Journal of Human Genetics.
PubMed: Neuropathology of Raine Syndrome
- Abstract of an article on a study of three cases of Raine syndrome occurring in siblings of consanguineous parents.
PubMed: Raine Syndrome Associated with Cytomegalovirus
- Abstract of an article on a patient with clinical features of the Raine syndrome associated with cytomegalovirus infection.
- Photograph of an affected baby, a cranial computed tomographic scan and some radiographs.
Wikipedia: Raine Syndrome
- Encyclopedia on this congenital disorder characterized by craniofacial anomalies including microcephaly, exophthalmos, midface hypoplasia, cleft palate, gum hypertrophy and generalized osteosclerosis.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 31, 2010 at 9:05:45 UTC -