become an editor
the entire directory
only in Craniofacial_Anomalies/Parry-Rombergs_Syndrome
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Congenital Anomalies: Craniofacial Anomalies: Parry-Rombergs Syndrome
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Rare Disorders
Facial Neuralgia Resources: Parry-Romberg Syndrome
- Provides a description of this disease and its symptoms.
Fighting Parry Romberg Syndrome
- Provides a podcast and downloadable video describing how the mother of an affected teenager is working to provide support for other victims of this rare disorder.
National Craniofacial Association: Parry Romberg Syndrome
- Provides a description of this condition, also known as progressive hemifacial atrophy, its treatment and prognosis.
Parry-Romberg Syndrome Information Page
- Information compiled by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS). Definition, treatment, prognosis, research and details of relevant organizations.
Parry-Romberg Syndrome Resource
- Non-profit organization dedicated to providing awareness of this condition. Includes information on the symptoms, treatments, restorative procedures and research studies, and a number of case studies.
Wikipedia: Parry–Romberg Syndrome
- Encyclopedia article on this rare, incurable craniofacial disorder which is characterized by the slow atrophy of the subcutaneous muscle usually on just one side of the face.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, April 27, 2013 5:15:07 AM EDT -