become an editor
the entire directory
only in Stuttering/Support_Groups
Conditions and Diseases
Language and Speech
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Communication Disorders: Language and Speech: Stuttering: Support Groups
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Communication Disorders: Support Groups
This category in other languages:
Canadian Association for People Who Stutter
- National, nonprofit organization coordinating a network of autonomous Canadian self-help groups for people who stutter.
Estonian Association for People Who Stutter
- Bilingual home of the Association, featuring news and event information.
Friends: National Association of Young People Who Stutter
- Nonprofit support organization for children and teenagers who stutter.
- E-mail list for parents of children who stutter and speech-language pathologists who are involved in the treatment of stuttering in childhood.
- An informal network of gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender stutterers and their friends. Its resources include background information, newsletter excerpts, and an image gallery.
Speak Easy South Africa
- Supportive organization offering a chat room, a message board, and information about in-person support groups meeting in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban, Potchefstroom, and Port Elizabeth.
- E-mail list for persons who stutter. Hosted by Arizona State University.
- Opportunity to meet and chat with others who stutter, in a friendly, laid-back Web space.
- Providing a place to discuss the problem, ask questions, and find information.
- E-mail list and chat room created in support of individuals who stutter.
- Belgian interest group for individuals who stutter.
Yahoo Groups: NYStuttering
- Message board for stutterers and speech pathologists in the New York City area.
Usenet alt.support.stuttering -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 11, 2012 at 7:15:04 UTC -