become an editor
the entire directory
only in Language_and_Speech/Stuttering
Conditions and Diseases
Language and Speech
Therapies and Treatments
This category in other languages:
Aesthetic Realism and Stuttering
- Personal narrative of Miriam Mondlin. In learning the cause of stuttering from Aesthetic Realism in classes with its founder, Eli Siegel, her stuttering ended. Describes philosophic cause of this impediment.
Born With A Broken Tongue
- Personal multimedia presentation about stuttering, online and on cd-rom.
NHS Choices: Stammering
- Provides information on this speech problem. Includes a short video and details of signs, causes, diagnosis and treatment.
Stuttering in Children
- Pediatrician-authored article concerning stuttering and pseudostuttering in childhood.
- Indirect stuttering therapy for young children, by Tony Wray, M.A.
- Biography, audio recordings, and selected writings of the speech pathologist and general semanticist. Writings include the full text of "Because I Stutter."
Genes behind stammering uncovered
- The BBC reports that stammering has long been recognised to run in families, but scientists now say they have identified three genes which may cause the problem in some people. (February 11, 2010)
Usenet alt.support.stuttering -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 16, 2012 at 6:35:03 UTC -