become an editor
the entire directory
only in Aphasia/Support_Groups
Conditions and Diseases
Language and Speech
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Communication Disorders: Support Groups
This category in other languages:
Aphasia Center of California
- Oakland-based center providing group and individual speech-language treatment, caregiver's groups, and recreational classes for individuals with aphasia following stroke. Established as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization in 1996.
- Community for people with this condition. Includes a support forum, news, resources, and help.
Aphasia Self-Help Group Gloucestershire (Glos-Speak)
- A friendly and supportive group, established in 2001 by aphasic speakers and affiliated to Speakability--a UK charity for individuals with aphasia.
- Information, penpals, and personal pages, specifically for people with aphasia.
- Support groups for dysphasic individuals in Surrey (UK). Managed by speech-language therapists.
Yahoo! Groups: Aphasia
- Mailing list created to share information, questions, and feelings about aphasia. Its members specifically encourage aphasic persons to contribute to the ongoing discussion.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 12, 2013 at 16:38:43 UTC -