the entire directory
only in Communication_Disorders/Language_and_Speech
Conditions and Diseases
Language and Speech
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Communication Disorders: Language and Speech
Business: Business Services: Communications: Education and Training
Business: Management: Communication Skills
Health: Professions: Speech Therapy
This category in other languages:
- UK charity assisting children and young adults with communication impairments. Listings for the organization's publications and local groups.
- Educational materials and services for children and adults with learning, language, and/or behavior differences, including autism, dyslexia, and ADHD. Workshops held in Portland, Oregon.
Brainstorm Educational Resources
- Speech and language resources for Australian speech pathologists, teachers and parents. Proudly distributing Super Duper and Remedia publications.
Carol's Speech and Language Disorders Homepage
- Maintained by a therapist, and featuring articles, resources, and online activities.
Child Language Research Center at the University of Iowa
- Concerned with developmental language disorders and oversees several projects which are being conducted on specific language impairment.
First Words Project
- FIRST WORDS Project is a model early identification and intervention program based in the Department of Communication Disorders at Florida State University.
Foreign Accent Syndrome
- Features the entry from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Includes a description of FAS and offers references.
Foreign Accent Syndrome Support
- Provides information about a rare speech disorder FAS. Scientific and clinical information is provided along with samples, family stories, and opportunity to network with others. From Speech Production Lab, University of Texas at Dallas.
National Center for Voice and Speech
- Research center dedicated to studying the powers, limitations, and enhancement of human voice and speech. Located at the University of Iowa.
- A language-development resource for parents, educators, and medical professionals. Impairment-specific articles, books, software, toys, and support groups are featured.
The Voice Academy
- A self-paced, no-cost, virtual school created to educate teachers about the dangers of voice disorders in their profession.
The Voice Foundation
- Provides education and care of the professional voice user. Its online home provides information about Foundation's video library, meetings, and journal, as well as a search engine for locating Foundation members around the world.
- Information concerning a wide range of voice disorders, including laryngitis, vocal fold paralysis, cysts, nodules, and polyps. Presented by Lucian Sulica, MD.
What Did You Say?
- Living with a speech disorder. A weblog containing ups and downs and personal experiences of the author.
Language and Speech
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 15, 2013 at 11:06:47 UTC -