become an editor
the entire directory
only in Deafness/Support_Groups
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Communication Disorders: Support Groups
- Free discussion forum for the public. Categories include deaf life and issues, as well as general topics.
Cochlear Awareness Network
- Group of people who have been deaf but have had their hearing returned through either a cochlear implant or a Baha.
- Discussion forum for sharing information and opinions.
- Discussion forum and chat board, mainly for deaf people; includes deaf news, deaf sports and forums for ex-students of schools for the deaf.
- Allows users to send messages, leave comments, browse photos, blogs, videos, polls and weblog on members. Registration required.
- Community for people with hearing loss, parents of deaf and hard of hearing children and professionals. Offers news, articles, forums, experts, resources and events.
Hope, Education and Advocacy for Late-Deafened People
- Education, advocacy and support to late-deafened people. Created by a public health educator who lives with hearing loss, it offers resource information, consulting services and educational products.
- A free social networking site for the deaf, hard of hearing and other interested people.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 19, 2015 at 6:24:11 UTC -