become an editor
the entire directory
only in Oceania/New_Zealand
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Communication Disorders: Hearing: Deafness: Organizations: Oceania: New Zealand
Regional: Oceania: New Zealand: Health: Associations
Regional: Oceania: New Zealand: Society and Culture: Disability Resources
Auckland Deaf Society Inc
- Details of sports and recreation activities, as well as a newsletter.
- Non-profit organisations provides details of services and support.
Deaf Society of Canterbury
- Includes opening hours and club information.
Deaf Sports Federation of New Zealand
- Photographs and results of previous events, with details and entry forms.
The Hearing Association Inc New Zealand
- For the welfare of all people affected by hearing loss. Products and advice.
National Foundation for the Deaf, (NFD), Inc.
- An incorporated society of members which enhances the interests, advancement, independence and well-being of New Zealanders who are deaf or hearing impaired, and their families.
New Zealand Federation for Deaf Children (Inc.)
- Volunteer group providing support for families.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, March 13, 2010 1:23:59 AM EST -