become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/United_States
Conditions and Diseases
Regional: North America: United States: Health: Conditions and Diseases
Adult Loss of Hearing Association Arizona
- Non-profit community organization in Tucson that provides services for the deaf, especially post-lingual and late-deafened adults.
Center for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Non-profit agency serving individuals with hearing loss throughout Wisconsin. Services include interpreter coordination services, infant/toddler program, and assistive technology sales and support.
Center on Deafness Inland Empire
- Community-based service agency whose mission is to enable deaf, hard-of-hearing, and deafened adults to live independent, productive lives, with full access to all services and opportunities available. Located in Riverside, California.
Deaf Counseling, Advocacy, and Referral Agency
- Offerings include social services, information, referral and job services. Based in California.
The Deaf Service Center of SW Florida, Inc.
- Provides services to promote and advance the quality of life for the deaf and hard of hearing citizens of Southwest Florida, including sign language interpreters, assistive listening devices, advocacy, and community education, for all of Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Hendry, Glades, and Desoto Counties.
Deaf Women United, Inc.
- An organization for deaf women which focuses on advocacy, education and outreach.
Deafnet Association, Inc.
- An organization serving the deaf and hard of hearing community of Western Maryland, Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia, South Central Pennsylvania, and North Western Virginia. Includes services, news, resources and contact details.
e-Michigan Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Website set up by the Michigan Coalition for Deaf and Hard of Hearing People to address issues of importance to people with hearing loss.
Educational Resource Center on Deafness
- Texas resource for deaf and hard of hearing children, their families, and the professionals who serve them. Includes information on communication, education, hearing loss, technology and the law.
Goodrich Center for the Deaf
- Offers interpreter referral, captioning services, education outreach, support groups, and case management in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Hearing and Speech Center of Florida
- Information and education relating to hearing and speech delays in children and adults. Includes an overview of services provided, FAQs, news and message boards.
Hearing Loss Association: Salt Lake City
- Group of hard of hearing people that meet to discuss strategies to deal with hearing loss. Includes information on meetings, an events calendar and contact details.
Laurent Clerc National Deaf Education Center
- Works with schools and programs to meet the needs of students in literacy, family involvement, and transition from school to career. Organization's history, frequently asked questions, annual reports, and information on employment. Based in Washington, DC.
Michigan Deaf Association
- Membership information, purpose, history, and accomplishments as well as contact information.
National Center on Deafness
- Non-profit organization based at California State University, Northridge providing support services to post-secondary students who are deaf or hard of hearing, as well as the deaf community at large.
National Technical Institute for the Deaf
- The world's largest technical college for deaf students, located in Rochester, NY.
Newborn Hearing Screening and Intervention in North Carolina
- Newborn hearing screening and follow-up services in North Carolina.
Northern Virginia Cued Speech Association
- Non-profit organization dedicating to promoting the use and accessibility of cued speech to the hearing impaired.
Postsecondary Education Programs Network
- National collaboration of four regional postsecondary education centers in the United States, for individuals who are deaf, and hard of hearing.
Potomac Chapter of the Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the field of interpreting. Serving Maryland and the District of Columbia.
Southwest Services for the Deaf
- Provides mental health services, information, and resources for the Deaf community in the southwest United States.
Southwest Washington Center of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Service center for deaf, hard of hearing, and deafblind people, their families, friends and neighbors.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 14, 2014 at 7:05:06 UTC -