become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/Canada
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Communication Disorders: Hearing: Deafness: Organizations: North America: Canada
Regional: North America: Canada: Health: Conditions and Diseases
Canadian Hard of Hearing Association (CHHA)
- A consumer-based, non-profit, self-help organization formed by and for hard of hearing Canadians. CHHA is the national voice of all hard of hearing Canadians, works cooperatively with professionals, service providers and government bodies, and provides information about hard of hearing issues and solutions.
Canadian Hard of Hearing Association: British Columbia Chapter
- Provides education, support, recreational and advocacy activities specifically with the hard of hearing and deafened in the community.
Canadian Hard of Hearing Association: Edmonton Branch
- Offering support groups, classes, youth services and information resources.
The Canadian Hearing Society
- Provides services that enhance the independence of deaf, deafened and hard of hearing people, and that encourage prevention of hearing loss.
Communicaid for Hearing-Impaired Persons
- Non-profit volunteer organization provides support to the hearing-impaired in Montreal.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 4, 2009 at 17:31:55 UTC -