become an editor
the entire directory
only in Communication_Disorders/Deafblindness
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Communication Disorders: Hearing: Deafness
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Eye Disorders: Blindness
This category in other languages:
A-Z to Deafblindness
- Understand more about deafblindness, and the people who live with it, including information about how to communicate with a deafblind person.
Australian DeafBlind Council
- Aims to represent and advocate for people with dual sensory impairment. Includes information on ADBC, on deafblindness and on training events, and provides a newsletter.
- A comprehensive, screen-reader accessible website, listing discussion groups for the deafblind, blind, and visually impaired community.
Croatian Association for the Deafblind Persons Dodir
- About Croatian deafblind people, news, information about deafblindness and Usher syndrome, photo album. [Croatian, English]
- The National Information Clearinghouse provides information and resources.
DeafBlind Children's Fund
- Aims to improve the lives of deafblind children through education, awareness, and advocacy. Includes information on the condition, some personal stories and details of how to donate.
- The world association promoting services for deafblind people.
New England Center Deafblind Project
- Working with children and young adults and providing support for their families. Serving Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire and Connecticut. Includes their goals, programs, resources, consultations and contact details.
Project for New Mexico Children Who Are Deafblind
- Technical assistance, training, distance education, and networking information to families, service providers, and individuals, birth through 21, who are deafblind.
- The national (UK) voluntary organization working with and supporting people of all ages who are deafblind or have associated disabilities. Includes international services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 5, 2011 at 6:35:03 UTC -