become an editor
the entire directory
only in Communication_Disorders/Deafblindness
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Communication Disorders: Hearing: Deafness
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Eye Disorders: Blindness
This category in other languages:
A-Z to Deafblindness
- Understand more about deafblindness, and the people who live with it, including information about how to communicate with a deafblind person.
Australian DeafBlind Council
- Aims to represent and advocate for people with dual sensory impairment. Includes information on ADBC, on deafblindness and on training events, and provides a newsletter.
- A comprehensive, screen-reader accessible website, listing discussion groups for the deafblind, blind, and visually impaired community.
Croatian Association for the Deafblind Persons Dodir
- About Croatian deafblind people, news, information about deafblindness and Usher syndrome, photo album. [Croatian, English]
- The National Information Clearinghouse provides information and resources.
- The world association promoting services for deafblind people.
Project for New Mexico Children Who Are Deafblind
- Technical assistance, training, distance education, and networking information to families, service providers, and individuals, birth through 21, who are deafblind.
- The national (UK) voluntary organization working with and supporting people of all ages who are deafblind or have associated disabilities. Includes international services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 30, 2014 at 0:45:08 UTC -