the entire directory
only in Conditions_and_Diseases/Communication_Disorders
Conditions and Diseases
Language and Speech
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Child and Adolescent: Intellectual Disability
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Neurodevelopmental: Autism Spectrum
This category in other languages:
Central Florida Speech and Hearing Center
- Details about CFSHC's and their mission which is to provide the highest quality speech, language and hearing services. Includes news and events, services and FAQs.
Communication Disorders and Sciences at the University of Oregon
- Coursework in the CDS program includes classes in speech, language, hearing sciences and disorders, as well as classes in counseling, cognitive rehabilitation, research methods, and service delivery. Program offers bachelors, masters, and doctoral level training in speech pathology.
Communicative Disorders Assistants Association of Canada
- A resource for CDAAC members, persons interested in information about communication disorders, and for those wanting career and membership information.
- Introduces new methods of communication assessment and therapy for people with age-related sensory losses and their communication partners. Textbooks, evaluation/rehabilitation materials and simulation apparatus are described.
Michigan Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Descriptions of this professional organization's goals, activities, and available memberships.
National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders
- Supports and conducts research in, and distributes information on, the disorders of human communication, including hearing, balance, smell, taste, voice, speech, and language.
National Student Speech Language Hearing Association
- Current information regarding activities and projects of this group at the University of Florida.
Oregon Speech and Hearing Association
- Professional organization for speech-language pathologists and audiologists. Licensure regulations, conference schedules, continuing education, and a forum.
The Tennessee Association of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology
- Joint professional association of over 1200 audiologists and speech-language pathologists. Publish a quarterly newsletter, and sponsor an annual convention.
University of Tennessee, Knoxville: Department of Audiology and Speech Pathology
- Describes the department's clinical and educational offerings, which include services for adults and children and degree programs at undergraduate and graduate levels. The department operates the UTK Hearing and Speech Center and is affiliated with regional health care centers.
Usenet alt.support.dyslexia -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 15, 2013 at 11:07:54 UTC -