become an editor
the entire directory
only in Vascular_Disorders/Lymphedema
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Blood Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Breast: Treatment: Surgery
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders
This category in other languages:
Lymphatic Education and Research Network
- A non-profit corporation whose mission is to help identify, support and promote research into the causes, treatments, and potential cures for lymphedema and other angiodysplasia disorders.
Academy of Lymphatic Studies
- Training, certification, and course options for the management of lymphedema using the Vodder technique.
Alberta Lymphedema Learning Association
- A not for profit charitable organization that works to make a difference and empower affected individuals and their families to help manage their lymphedema and works from the patient standpoint.
Complex Lymphatic Therapy Courses
- Offers full certification in the treatment of lymphedema using the Casley-Smith method. It is taught by DeCourcy Squire, PT,CLT-LANA, a certified instructor in this method. Includes a registration form.
The International Lymphedema Guestbook
- Discussion of the condition including links as well as a space for displaying personal messages.
- Volunteers that help those with lymphedema by providing school listings for therapist education.
- Resource and support for people with lymphedema including their families, friends, and therapists.
Lymphatic Therapy Services
- Gives information on compression therapy, manual lymph drainage massage and other treatment options.
Lymphology Association of North America
- Certification website for therapists that also provides a search area to find a therapist for patients.
- About the organization and its purpose. Information about the disorders and data about research.
The National Lymphedema Network
- Non-profit provides education and guidance on the prevention and management of this condition. Headquartered in Oakland, California.
NHS Choices: Lymphoedema
- Provides information on this chronic condition that causes swelling in the body's tissue. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
- UK consultant vascular surgeon and specialist explains the causes, complications, and treatments that are available.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 29, 2015 at 10:15:07 UTC -