become an editor
the entire directory
only in Vascular_Disorders/Atherosclerosis
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cardiovascular Disorders: Vascular Disorders: Atherosclerosis
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cardiovascular Disorders: Vascular Disorders: Carotid Artery Disease
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cardiovascular Disorders: Vascular Disorders: Peripheral Vascular Disease
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Chronic Illness
Atherosclerosis and Lipoprotein Research
- Baylor College of Medicine has a research and clinical trials program exploring the effectiveness of medications and other therapies in causing stabilization or regression of atherosclerotic plaques in arteries.
Atherosclerosis Controlled Nutritionally At 50+
- An alternative approach to cardiovascular health problems. Safe, time-tested method to remove atheromatous plaques - deposits or blockages in arteries.
- Life Extension Foundations offers a dizzying array of information about atherosclerosis from folate to homocysteine; from prevention of treatment and management.
General Practice Notebook - Atherosclerosis
- Clinically-oriented information.
International Atherosclerosis Society
- Once you register you will find the latest scientific developments and clinical applications, the ongoing trials and results the current literature about atherosclerosis.
NHS Choices: Atherosclerosis
- Provides information on this potentially serious condition. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
Aggressive Cholesterol Lowering Reduces Atherosclerosis Progression in Bypass Grafts
- Press release about study by National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. (January 15, 1997)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 3:32:17 PM EST -