become an editor
the entire directory
only in Vascular_Disorders/Aneurysm
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cardiovascular Disorders: Vascular Disorders: Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Provides information about the cause, symptoms, and repair of the disease.
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Screening
- Discusses the effectiveness of screening for abdominal aortic aneurysm.
The Aneurysm Information Project
- Information on all aspects of the disease plus a support group offering insights from patients.
- A public service web page with general information about a medical disease of aortic aneurysms written by a surgical group in Louisville Kentucky.
- Topic overview from MyWebMD.com
Brain Aneurysm Foundation
- A non-profit organization located in Boston, whose mission is to provide support networks and educational resources to raise public awareness regarding early detection and treatment of brain aneurysms.
- Information page compiled by NINDS, the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
- Offers information including the diagnosis and treatment and different types of aneurysms.
NHS Choices: Repair of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Provides information on this surgical procedure. Includes details of why it may be necessary, preparation, how it is performed, recovery and complications.
UPMC/Radiology Innovative Aortic Aneurysm Procedure
- University of Pennsylvania Medical Center has created an endovascular stent graft and successfully used the device to repair an aortic aneurysm with a minimally invasive procedure.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 26, 2015 at 4:08:06 UTC -