the entire directory
only in Cardiovascular_Disorders/Vascular_Disorders
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cardiovascular Disorders: Vascular Disorders
Carotid Artery Disease
Peripheral Vascular Disease
Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Stroke
Health: Medicine: Imaging: Ultrasonography: Blood Flow
Health: Medicine: Surgery: Vascular
This category in other languages:
- An article and some images about this procedure.
- Information sheet compiled by National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
Dr Caine and Partners
- Well written explanations of most vascular surgery procedures and postoperative follow up protocols.
Drug Treatment of Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Bandolier, an evidence-based health care newsletter, provides both sides of the issue: drugs that work, drugs that don't work to improve symptoms of vascular disease.
eMedicine: Peripheral Vascular Injuries
- Text for medical professionals as well as people interested in vascular trauma.
Klippel-Trenaunay Syndrome Support Group
- Offers a mission, activities, and an e-mail list.
NHS Choices: Air Embolism
- Provides information on this condition caused by an air bubble trapped in a blood vessel. Includes details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
NHS Choices: Embolism
- An embolism occurs when a foreign body travels through the bloodstream before becoming lodged in a blood vessel and blocking the flow of blood.
- Austrian cardiologist Wolfgang Scheibelhofer offers information for pacemaker patients and for physicians treating such patients.
Peripheral Arterial Disease and Claudication
- Patient handout on claudication from the AAFP.
Vascular Disease Foundation
- Patient education and information about peripheral arterial disease (PAD), including atherosclerosis or hardening of the arteries, abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAA), Buerger's Disease, carotid artery disease, deep vein thrombosis and other venous conditions. Also information on amputation.
Vascular Disease Information
- Offers information on Carotid Artery Disease, Aortic Aneurysm and Lower Extremity Ischemia. Includes diagnosis, symptoms, self care and surgical interventions for treatment. Clinic located in San Francisco, schedule your appointment from the web page.
- A UK expert on veins and venous conditions explains treatments and therapies for disorders.
Vitamin C and Vascular Disease
- New information about vitamins and vascular disease.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 6:35:11 PM EDT -