become an editor
the entire directory
only in Heart_Disease/Women
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Women's Health
Cardiovascular Disease in Women
- A statement for health care professionals from the American Heart Association.
Embrace Your Heart Wellness Initiative
- Inspires women to pay attention to their heart health. Through the Patient's Perspective EYH educates health care providers about the challenges facing a woman with heart disease.
Guide to Preventive Cardiology for Women
- American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology, Scientific Statement.
The Karen Yontz Women's Cardiac Awareness Center
- Information about the center and its mission which is to increase awareness of heart disease in women, including risk assessment and education on lifestyle management.
WomenHeart: the National Coalition for Women with Heart Disease
- Web site offers information and interactive features, such as a Bulletin Board and a My Journal section. Membership is free.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 11, 2014 at 10:24:02 UTC -