become an editor
the entire directory
only in Valvular/Surgery
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Medicine: Surgery: Cardiothoracic
Patient's Guide to Heart Surgery.
- In depth look at the heart, its valves, problems, preparing for and after surgery, the risks, recovery and medications. Includes a special note to family and friends and how to keep you heart healthy after the procedure.
The Bum Ticker
- The authors story about going through open heart surgery to replace his aortic valve and aorta. From diagnosis to recovery.
- Information about heart valve replacement surgery. Patient information.
Heart Valve Surgery
- Details the impact and realities of heart valve repairs and replacements to help future patients prepare for surgery.
Mitral Valve Repair Center
- Surgeon at Mount Sinai Medical Center explains the function and diseases of valves, and what treatments are available.
Surgical Associates of Texas: Patient Information
- A discussion about heart valves, valve diseases, symptoms, and surgical procedures.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2013 at 14:24:05 UTC -