become an editor
the entire directory
only in Valvular/Murmurs
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cardiovascular Disorders: Heart Disease: Valvular
This category in other languages:
The Auscultation Assistant
- Audio to differentiate the characteristics of heart murmurs and discussion of the different types of murmurs.
- Ten heart sounds to listen to including a normal heart to compare sounds.
Cardiothoracic Surgery of Savannah
- Includes an explanation of how heart valves work, and audio files with the sounds of common heart valve murmurs.
Cincinnati Children's Heart Center
- The heart center encyclopedia offers information about heart murmurs. Includes the types, signs and symptoms and common questions.
Family Practice Notebook: Heart Auscultation
- Examination of valve murmurs. Detailed topics such as characteristics, timing, severity, causes and management.
Heart Murmurs and Your Child
- An article addressing the diagnoses of this disorder, as well as congenital heart defects, common heart defects and their treatment.
Landon Pediatric Foundation
- Fred Leong M.D looks at common heart sounds and murmurs in infants, innocent murmurs, pathologic murmurs, and diastolic continuous murmurs. Audio as well to hear the heart sounds.
MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Heart sounds
- Article about the definition, alternative names, common causes in detail, what to expect from your doctor and test procedures of heart murmurs.
School of Nursing
- Presented are audio of numerous heart sounds and murmurs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 11, 2014 at 10:15:02 UTC -