become an editor
the entire directory
only in Valvular/Mitral_Valve
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cardiovascular Disorders: Heart Disease: Valvular: Mitral Valve
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Dysautonomia: Mitral Valve Prolapse Syndrome
eMedicine Health - Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Consumer health resource center providing information on the causes, symptoms, and treatment.
- Information about mitral valve syndrome and related disorders, along with some pictures of how the valves work.
- Information about mitral valve prolapse, detailed picture of the heart, diagnoses, evaluation and treatment.
MedlinePlus: Chronic Mitral Regurgitation
- A look at this disease and its alternative name, the causes, and risk factors.
MedlinePlus: Mitral Valve Prolapse
- A definition of mitral stenosis, as well as alternative name, causes, and risk factors are discussed.
Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Learn about MVP, its symptoms, arrhythmias, chest pain, heart sounds, regurgitation, endocarditis, heart failure, valvular disease and other related topics. An email group for support and regular newsletters is available.
Mitral Valve Prolapse
- A personal site with links and message board for support.
The Mitral Valve Prolapse Center of Alabama
- Antibiotic information, treatment, newsletter, support groups, list of books, and links are found at this site.
Mitral Valve Prolapse: Benign Syndrome?
- A look at the book by Sharon Anderson, M.A. which took 15 years to research and write. A glimpse of the author and comments from the medical professionals, prominent writers, the media and the public.
- A collection of resources relating to mitral valve prolapse syndrome/dysautonomia and this disease.
- Information on drinking fluids, caffeine, sugar, fats, sodium and other nutrients and issues pertaining to mitral valve prolapse are discussed.
Skyline Family Practice
- Covers topics such as historical background of mitral valve prolapse, preventing complications, as well as treatment, symptoms and diagnosing.
What Causes Mitral Valve Prolapse?
- Considers the case that magnesium and other nutritional deficiencies leading to defective hyaluronic acid may be a significant factor in MVP and its associated conditions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, January 28, 2013 1:05:08 PM EST -