become an editor
the entire directory
only in Valvular/Mitral_Valve
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cardiovascular Disorders: Heart Disease: Valvular: Mitral Valve
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Dysautonomia: Mitral Valve Prolapse Syndrome
eMedicine Health - Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Consumer health resource center providing information on the causes, symptoms, and treatment.
- Information about mitral valve syndrome and related disorders, along with some pictures of how the valves work.
- Information about mitral valve prolapse, detailed picture of the heart, diagnoses, evaluation and treatment.
MedlinePlus: Chronic Mitral Regurgitation
- A look at this disease and its alternative name, the causes, and risk factors.
MedlinePlus: Mitral Valve Prolapse
- A definition of mitral stenosis, as well as alternative name, causes, and risk factors are discussed.
Mitral Valve Prolapse
- A personal site with links and message board for support.
The Mitral Valve Prolapse Center of Alabama
- Antibiotic information, treatment, newsletter, support groups, list of books, and links are found at this site.
Mitral Valve Prolapse: Benign Syndrome?
- A look at the book by Sharon Anderson, M.A. which took 15 years to research and write. A glimpse of the author and comments from the medical professionals, prominent writers, the media and the public.
- A collection of resources relating to mitral valve prolapse syndrome/dysautonomia and this disease.
- Information on drinking fluids, caffeine, sugar, fats, sodium and other nutrients and issues pertaining to mitral valve prolapse are discussed.
Skyline Family Practice
- Covers topics such as historical background of mitral valve prolapse, preventing complications, as well as treatment, symptoms and diagnosing.
What Causes Mitral Valve Prolapse?
- Considers the case that magnesium and other nutritional deficiencies leading to defective hyaluronic acid may be a significant factor in MVP and its associated conditions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 9, 2013 at 7:45:06 UTC -