become an editor
the entire directory
only in Valvular/Aortic_Valve
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cardiovascular Disorders: Heart Disease: Valvular: Aortic Valve
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Chronic Illness
- About.com: Explains what aortic stenosis is and looks at when it should be treated and what options there are.
- Consumer health resource center providing information on causes, symptoms, and treatment option of aortic aneurysms.
MedlinePlus: Aortic Insufficiency
- A look at the condition and its alternative names, causes, incidence and risk factors.
MedlinePlus: Aortic Stenosis
- Information about this disorder and its causes, risk factors and incidence.
NHS Choices: Aortic Valve Replacement
- Provides information on this surgical procedure. Includes details of why it is used, preparations, how the procedure is performed, risks, results and recovery.
Royal Children's Hospital: Aortic Stenosis
- Description and treatment, including pictures.
Rush Children's Heart Center
- A definition and discussion on incidence, effects, progression, treatment and complications of aortic stenosis.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 24, 2013 at 6:54:11 UTC -