become an editor
the entire directory
only in Valvular/Aortic_Valve
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cardiovascular Disorders: Heart Disease: Valvular: Aortic Valve
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Chronic Illness
- About.com: Explains what aortic stenosis is and looks at when it should be treated and what options there are.
Cardiothoracic Surgery Notes
- A look at the types of disease of the aortic valve, incompetence, symptoms, diagnosis, natural history of stenosis and regurgitation. Facts about replacement surgery, the survival statistics and risk factors post operation.
MedlinePlus: Aortic Insufficiency
- A look at the condition and its alternative names, causes, incidence and risk factors.
MedlinePlus: Aortic Stenosis
- Information about this disorder and its causes, risk factors and incidence.
NHS Choices: Aortic Valve Replacement
- Provides information on this surgical procedure. Includes details of why it is used, preparations, how the procedure is performed, risks, results and recovery.
Royal Children's Hospital: Aortic Stenosis
- Description and treatment, including pictures.
Rush Children's Heart Center
- A definition and discussion on incidence, effects, progression, treatment and complications of aortic stenosis.
- Consumer health resource center providing information on causes, symptoms, and treatment option of aortic aneurysms.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, October 24, 2010 6:34:11 AM EDT -